Cottonwood Springs Mobile Home Park is located in Garfield County, Colorado just outside the city of Rifle. It is a privately owned, family-oriented community.
- 300+ space
- 8 spaces configured for RV long-term stay
- Natural gas supplied to homes
- Reverse osmosis water plant producting some of the best drinking water in the area
- The park maintains its own waste water treatment facility
- Paved roads
- 2 basketball courts
- 1 soccer field
- Multiple open spaces
Cottonwood Springs Mobile Home Park
27653 Highway 6 and 24
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Forms and Resources
Rules, agreements, and other resources
- Park Rules (English)
- Park Rules (Spanish)
- Application for Tenancy
- Consent to Release of Background Information
- Rental Agreement